Saturday, February 11, 2017

Awesome must have photography gadget.


I wish I had the money to buy every photography gadget there is! I want it and I want it NOW!

Did you ever say that? I sure do all of the time. Us photographers want all of the new and latest stuff, in which we do deserve it. Most of us know that these things won't make us better photographers, but maybe they will help out here and there.

There are definitely certain gadgets that are must haves. I like to keep things as simple as possible, but I do have some very necessary gadgets. Below is a MUST HAVE in my camera bag.

Hoya 10 stop ND filter: I use this mainly for water photos where I want to blur the movement of water.  I have used many different filters in the past including B&W, Tiffen, Lee, and Heliopan. This Hoya gives me great results including color cast. The Hoya ProND is also priced extremely well. There are many different brands and prices out there, but this is what I chose after doing some extensive research.




No comments:

Post a Comment