Tuesday, June 9, 2015

One of my favorite things about being a photographer is all the new people I get to meet. And this family was amazing, to say the least. So patient, and full of joy, even after 90 minutes and two lost balloons.

The day started out sunny and 70ยบ, but shortly before we started shooting, the sky became overcast and the wind picked up. As the family arrived we joked around about it, but I was secretly nervous they would want to reschedule. After all, they had a baby to keep warm. But as we quickly got to know each other, I realized I had nothing to worry about, as they were so peaceful and happy the whole time. And even though the wind didn't die down, it was still warm enough for the kids to play.

So, play, they did while I photographed away, and I'm so glad we did because it turned out to be so fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment